Next Slideshow Title
IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
1) Nucleus Medical Art, Inc.
2) MedicalRF. Com
3) Brand X Pictures / Jupiter Images
4) Copyright © ISM / Phototake -- All rights reserved.
5) Copyright © Bart's Medical Library / Phototake -- All rights reserved.
6) Terje Rakke / The Image Bank
7) Princess Margaret Rose Orthopaedic Hospital / Photo Researchers, Inc.
8) Scimat / Photo Researchers, Inc.
9) Southern Illinois University / Apogee Apogee / Photo Researchers, Inc.
10) Juice Images / Cultura
11) Dr. Steven J. Wolf, Biology Department, California State University Stanislaus
13) Frank Gaglione / Photodisc
14) Comstock Images
15) Stuart Paton / Thomas Tolstrup / Tetra Images / Howard Sokol / David Engelhardt
16) Ellen Whiten / WebMD staff
17) Life in View / Photo Researchers, Inc
18) Sam Edwards / OFO Images.
20) I Love Images / age footstock
21) Jon Feingersh / Blend Images
American Academy of Family Physicians: "Treating Osteoarthritis of the Knee."
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality: "Total Knee Replacement."
National Library of Medicine: "X-Plain Knee Replacement."
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons: "Total Knee Replacement."
American Academy of Family Physicians: "Rheumatoid Arthritis."
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons: "Activities After a Knee Replacement."
Reviewed by David Zelman, MD on February 15, 2017
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
View our slideshows to learn more about your health.